As a man regardless of your age and looks, have you ever wondered why it is so difficult to attract women here in the U.S. or any developed country? And why do men go to places like the Philippines to find the women of their dreams? I myself used to wonder about the same thing. I, at the time of writing this, am a 36 years old Asian-American male who considers myself a better than average looking guy. I'm physically fit because I'm a practitioner of various styles of martial arts training anywhere between 4-6 times a week sometimes 3 hours a day. I have a decent job and was raised by a loving family.

So what gives? Why am I still single and why is it hard for me to meet women here in the states? I have thought long and hard and came to my own conclusion as to why I, along with countless of other men in the world, can't meet the right companion. Again, let me emphasize that this is my own conclusion. You can agree or disagree with my theory.

There are various reasons as to why some men like us can't attract women in a country that is well developed. I'm talking about you the reader as well. Come on, why else would you be reading this as we speak? Not that there is anything wrong with the fact that you can't meet women. I'm not putting you down. In fact, I'm in the same boat as you are. That's the whole reason why I wrote this in the first place.

The first reason why men can't meet any women in a developed country is because women judge us by our status. Status meaning what we do for a living and what our social position is. Have you ever noticed whenever you meet a person whether it's a male or female one of the most common questions they'll ask is, "What do you do for a living?"

When they ask you that question women are gathering their opinion on how your lifestyle is. They're conjuring up an image on what kind of car you drive and whether you live in an enormous house or not. And your response to the question plays an enormous role on how they judge you. For example, lets say my response to the question was, "I'm a Director of Operations." Doesn't "Director of Operations" sound a lot more important and sophisticated compared to if my response was, "I'm a janitor" or a "cook"?

I personally don't think there is anything wrong with being a janitor or a cook. Im no better than they are nor is a CEO of a multi-million dollar company better than me. As long as you're happy with yourself and your life no one has the right to judge you. Unfortunately, we live in a society where we are judged by our status, how much we earn, what we drive, how we dress and how big are house is.

There's also the factor that women these days are all about equal rights and "girl power". While I'm all for the empowerment of women in the world imagine how a guy feels when a woman is in a higher position than they are. I'm not talking about when we watch television and we see Hilary Clinton or Condoleezza Rice. I'm talking about when we actually know the person of the opposite sex who is in a higher position than us regardless of their education. There's that old saying, "this is a man's world" and for some of us guys we take that very seriously. Let's say you're married and have a couple of kids. Imagine if your wife was the main breadwinner for the family? How would that make you feel as a father of two kids to know that your wife is bringing home the bacon? Your pride would be in the pits.

Then there is the loyalty factor when it comes to Asian women. Unlike the women in western countries, women such as in the Philippines put very high values in their relationship. Most relationships last a lifetime because in the Philippines divorcing is very rare. They are dedicated to their relationship and their family, which makes a rare combination these days in a woman. They're also patient people and very appreciative of what they have.

Let's not forget that Filipinas are just flat out gorgeous. With silky soft black hair and a petite build how can we resist? Their looks are just flat out exotic and erotic all at the same time. Their Spanish heritage along with their Asian features is just irresistible. The more you see them the more you want to be with them.

This is why it is very important for you to visit Beyond Philippines and purchase the eBook on what to do and how to meet women in the Philippines. The information is disclosed in the eBook is not available in any travel guides on the market. The eBook was specifically written with one goal in mind and that is to write a no-holds-barred travel guide for the male traveler visiting the Philippines. There are no boring facts and insights written in the book. Everything in the book gets straight to the point in regards to what YOU need to know about the women and the lifestyle you can have during your visit there.

Recent Posts